Do you need to renovate your current relationship?
I completely understand if you find yourself feeling disconnected, unheard and reminscent of better times.
Having been a couples therapist for many years I’ve been invited into the inner sanctum of many relationships. So many of us believe that we’re the only ones that have “this” problem. In our first session I tell folks that my role is that of mediator, guide, translator and referee, as needed. It’s a process that I have found can move fast once guided.
Does this sound like you?
They barely speak to each other, she gets angry easily and he goes mute. The only information shared is who needs to pick up the kids. They sleep in separate bedrooms when there’s a conflict, which is happening more frequently. Can’t remember the last time they had sex. She could care less if they do and he is resentful and angry that she doesn’t desire him more. They have moments of feeling connected and close but they are increasingly fewer and farther between.
In Relationship Renovation we will:
1. Breakdown Barriers to Connection
2. Breakthrough Entrenched Patterns
3. Integrate Effective Strategies for Growth as a Couple
We will use these four pillars to build your connection back to what it once was:
- Conflict Management
Included in Relationship Renovation is:
- 12 bi-weekly, 90 minutes couples session via Skype or Zoom
- 6- 30 minute individual phone sessions with each partner a month
- E-mail support between sessions as needed.
- Concrete and effective strategies for change.
- Relationship Renovation inventories, assessments, worksheets and information.
It would be my pleasure to help guide your once thriving relationship back to a place of hope of connection.